MONGOLIA - Erdene completes Altan Nar trenching

Erdene Resource Development Corporation has received significant gold and silver results from the first phase of trenching at the Altan Nar Gold-Polymetallic Project in southwest Mongolia. Results from the first four of 28 trenches have exceeded company expectations.  1

Read more ...

MONGOLIA - Modun lodges Nuurst feasibility study

Modun Resources has submitted its independently prepared Mongolian feasibility study for the Nuurst Thermal Coal Project with the Mineral Resources Authority of Mongolia (MRAM).  1

Read more ...

MONGOLIA - New Altan Nar gold discovery

The second phase of trenching at Erdene Resource Development Corp’s Altan Nar Gold-Polymetallic Project in southwest Mongolia has resulted in a new gold discovery and returned significant gold and silver mineralization.  1

Read more ...

MONGOLIA - Oyu Tolgoi 2014 budget approved

Turquoise Hill Resources says that on December 12 the Board of Oyu Tolgoi LLC, the joint venture controlling company for the Oyu Tolgoi Copper-Gold-Silver Project, unanimously approved the 2014 operating budget. Turquoise Hill, which owns 66% of the project, says this is an important step in preparation for the mine's first full year of operations. The Government of Mongolia holds the other 34%.  1

Read more ...

Resource Center Whitepapers, Videos, Case Studies

Conferences & Events

No events