China is playing a major role in setting directions for the global mining industry and Mines and Money Beijing in June will be an important forum for the mining industry to keep pace with developments in China.
The next in the Mines and Money series of global events will take place at the China World Hotel in Beijing’s central business district on June 8 and 9, and will incorporate a large exhibition.
It will bring together some of the most influential decision-makers within international mining companies, the investment community and professional services. It will give participants the chance to interact with senior investors, bankers and analysts; to hear key experts discuss the critical issues shaping the industry’s future; and to network with CEOs, COOs, geologists, exploration managers and engineers.
The two-day conference will cover a broad range of issues with the primary focus on China. Among the topics to be discussed are:
• Understanding the evolving political, economic and operational environments in China and examining implications for the mining sector.
• Chinese mineral commodity supply and demand outlook.
• China's overseas investments in mining.
• Accessing project finance and the outlook for investment in the mining sector.
• Latest outlook on the Chinese economy and the drivers affecting the global mining industry.
• Challenges and opportunities for China doing business in overseas jurisdictions.
• Examining China's Africa investment policy.
Visit www.minesandmoney.com/beijing/ for more information.