Unlike the children’s TV program, Techenomics new BO on the GO mobile app is an adult tool to reduce maintenance costs, improve equipment reliability and extend lubricant life.
Techenomics is excited to announce the launch of its new reporting and analytic mobile app, ‘BO on the GO’, which delivers oil analysis testing updates, results and problems quickly and effectively straight to client’s mobile phones. Now clients can access accurate results anywhere, even when they are on the go and react immediately to them.
Techenomics International’s CEO Chris Adsett says, “We have spent six months developing this app for clients so we can offer them the best service possible when it comes to solving and fixing their problems. BO on the GO app allows customers to be well connected with testing cycles virtually instantly when they are on the move. They don’t have to be at their computer to access their results or be notified of any problems. BO on the GO really brings reporting to the next level.”
The BO on the GO app brings clients live updates from their testing samples and allows clients to access their oil analysis data from a mobile device, rather than waiting for the traditional PDF report. This allows them to constantly monitor their results when they busy and on the go and at any time or any place.
BO on the GO also sends the client mobile alerts once the analysis of a sample is completed and clients receive instant notification via an automated messaging system, straight to their mobile device, if any problem samples are found. This gives clients the ability to react to any problems immediately, no matter where they are or what they are doing.
BO on the GO’s features include:
- Reporting - Built in visual charting for control chart and trend chart powered by Quinn Curtis.
- Sample tracking - Track the sample status through each step on your device.
- Mobile alerts & notification - Customers get instantly notified with the status of the sample as soon as the analysis is finished.
- Dashboard - A graphical representation of samples by severity and turnaround time.
- Search samples - Search samples based on any of the parameters (plant ID, compartment, sample date, severity).
- Last viewed samples - To view details of last viewed samples.
- Sample severity - Grouping sample based on severity - Normal, Warning, Problem.
- Alerts and reports - To view the monthly sample statistics and to view the last 10 samples uploaded daily.
BO on the GO can be downloaded to all Android phones and iOS phones and is available from Apple store and Play stores.