The NEW C-1545 cone crusher is the latest addition to the Terex Finlay range of tracked mobile cone crushers. The mid-range Terex Finlay C-1545 offers operators a high capacity and aggressive cone crusher for the surface ore mining and aggregate industries.
This machine incorporates the new Terex TC1150 cone crusher with direct variable speed clutch drive, automatic tramp relief and ‘on-the-fly’ hydraulic adjustable closed side setting (CSS) adjustment.
Terex Finlay says the large hopper/feeder has an automated metal detection and a purge system to protect the cone and reduce downtime by removing metal contaminants via the purge chute.
It says additional benefits include rapid set-up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, advanced electronic control system, high output capacity and excellent product cubicity.
- TC1150 cone crusher provides high reduction and productivity ratios and gives excellent product cubicity.
- Fully hydraulic CSS adjustment with electronic monitoring system ensures ease of operation.
- Fuel efficient direct drive transmission through wet clutch.
- Hydraulic Tramp Relief System with automatic reset protects the chamber and minimizes downtime.
- Metal detection system on feed belt with ‘auto-stop’ protects the cone from tramp metal and the purge system removes contaminants from the machine.