Haver & Boecker Australia has expanded on its existing mineral processing product lines to offer the Australian bulk materials industries the complete Haver & Boecker product portfolio, which includes diversified processing, storing, mixing, packing, filling, palletising and loading solutions.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of German processing and packing technology manufacturer Haver & Boecker, Haver & Boecker Australia now offers Australia’s minerals, chemicals and building materials industries direct access to OEM technology from all seven Haver & Boecker group members:
- Haver & Tyler - Mineral processing technology for the mining, industrial materials and aggregates sectors. Products include screening, washing and pelletising equipment.
- IBAU Hamburg - Handling and storage plants for dust-type products, especially cement. Products include silo and mixing technology and integrated packing and loading systems for loose bulk materials.
- Feige Filling - Filling technology for the packing of building materials, chemicals, paint, lacquers and foodstuffs into drums, buckets, canisters, containers or bags.
- Sommer: Stirring and mixing systems for oils, grease, paints, lacquers, adhesives and sealants.
- Behn + Bates - Valve-bags and open top bag packing machines for food stuffs and animal feed.
- Newtec Bag Palletising - Automatic palletising systems.
- Haver & Boecker - Packaging technology for the minerals, cement, building material, chemicals, fertiliser, plastic pellets or food products industries.
Haver & Boecker Australia managing director Gabriela Emanuele said: “We have recognised the demand in Australia for a complete, integrated offering of high quality, high efficiency equipment across processing, packing, storing and loading and we’re pleased to now supply the complete range of Haver & Boecker products to the market.
"Being German developed and manufactured, and with 125 years of experience in the industry, our clients can be assured that when they purchase a Haver & Boecker group technology they are getting consistent quality, weight accuracy, the highest output rates, environment-friendly operation and user-friendly maintenance.”
The technologies offer different degrees of automation depending on the individual applications and the varying requirements of dry and liquid materials.
An efficient spare parts and maintenance service for clients in Australian, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea is available through Haver & Boecker Australia’s warehouse in Malaga, Western Australia.
“Our on-the-ground sales and service teams, and spare parts storage, means our clients have direct access to OEM maintenance services and OEM parts – there is no third party involvement,” said Gabriela Emanuele.
Haver & Boecker Australia consists of a seven-strong sales and service team including service technicians based on both the east and west coasts.