The H2PRO Range of products, designed to change the characteristics of water in earthworks and processing applications, has been launched by Reynolds Soil Technologies (RST), an Australian dust, erosion and sediment control company.
RST is a leader in developing fast, effective and environmentally friendly solutions for the mining, construction, civil and agricultural industries, and has developed the H2PRO Range to solve a wide variety of challenges faced by operators where adding or removing water is involved.
The H2PRO Range can be added to a liquid, usually water, to change its spreading, wetting or capillary pressure by lowering the surface tension between the liquid and the substrate or mineral particles.
Each product in the range has been developed to offer the best performance in each designated application including dust suppression, water spray system enhancement, water infiltration acceleration and mineral slurry dewatering.
The H2PRO Range is a collection of high-tech, problem solving products with low dosage rates that include:
- Better Wetter - for rapid soil wetting in agricultural applications.
- Boost X - a super boost to haul road dust suppressants to improve water penetration.
- Hydro-Go - a dewatering aid used to reduce cake moisture in the filtration of mineral slurries.
- Infiltrator - for fast water infiltration to achieve Dust Extinction Moisture Level.
- Kickstart - a pre-treatment to dust suppression products to increase initial reaction time.
- Prime X - a ‘Primer’ for veneering products to increase distribution and performance.
- Rapid - trafficked area dust suppressant for rapid water penetration and reduced evaporation.
- RT60 Spray Plus - super wetter to enhance dust suppression effects of water in spray systems.
RST operations and technical director David Handel said each product in the H2PRO Range was based on the latest technical advancement in super concentrated liquid surface-active chemistry.
“We adjusted the formulation of each product to target specific applications, achieving the best possible immediate results in the most cost effective manner to increase operational optimisation.
“Understanding the expertise required in this field, we packaged this advanced range of products together to provide a complete solution to the broad variety of problems that arise in situations where adding or removing water is involved,” he said.
“The H2PRO Range came about through our team of industry experts, who work side by side with clients on-site to discuss and identify what their unique challenges are. Our team members identified that there was no ‘one size fits all’ solution to the water challenges operators were facing and set about designing a broad range of targeted solutions using our advanced chemistry to solve clients’ specific challenges in the most cost-effective and efficient way,” David Handel said.
RST has more than 26 years of experience specialising in total dust management, soil stabilisation and erosion control, water and agricultural solutions for mining, civil, quarrying and construction sites in Australia and overseas.
The company’s head office is at Burleigh Heads, Queensland with an additional office in Carlisle, Western Australia. RST’s international operations extend to regions including South and North America, Africa, Asia and Oceania.